Monday, October 27, 2008

Project 52

Any of you have albums of pictures without you in them? I am so doing this, let me know what you think?

The challenge is to take a photograph with one or both of my kids once a week for 52 weeks! Wow. That was exhausting just to type! 52 weeks is a looong time, but I think it'll be way worth it. At least after the 52 weeks, I'll have TONS of memories and LOTS of documentation that I did indeed exist in my children's lives! That is priceless.

I would like to extend this challenge to you viewers as well. Get out your cameras and get into those pictures! You don't need to be an established photographer or experienced photoshop guru. The creativity is up to you. You can do posed shots, candid shots, timer, remote, tripod, or the good 'ole extended arms self portrait pic! It's all good. The only rule is that YOU must be in the picture somehow. Doesn't have to be all of you, but you do have to be in the image somehow.

2 comments:

Gayla said...

What do you mean take a photo with one or both of your kids? Whadya do with the other two? ;) I take the challenge. Sounds like a good one for 2009.

RoyZGirlz said...

I just copy and pasted that from a photographers web page, hee hee.