Friday, October 24, 2008

Aaaaahhhhhhh!

The other day Bruce and I were moving things around in our storage room. Benjamin happened to be in there also. I was moving empty boxes and handed him one. When I turned around he had three eggs in his hands. I took them from him and asked where he got them. He innocently pointed to a shoe box. I looked at the eggs and could tell they had not been cooked but had tiny holes poked through the shell like I do when I'm going to boil them in the egg cooker. We had no idea how they got down there but decided to feed them to the neighbors cat that was always hanging around. Bruce was trying to coax the cat to the back porch when Trent came around the corner and saw what we were feeding him and exclaimed, "No, those are my stink bombs!" Our son is trying to make stink bombs in the basement of our new home. Sigh, whadya do?

1 comment:

RoyZGirlz said...

Nice!!!!! Miss you guys!