Saturday, October 4, 2008

Little Bear corn maze





We went to the corn maze for family home evening. This one, close to home, had alot to offer for kids. They had a mammoth sized straw pyramid, a projector playing a halloween movie, a scary hay ride, and two mazes, plus a fire pit where you could roast mellows.

It feels like the season has fallen upon us with the rain. I have to admit, I'm loving it, fury socks and all.

Hope you enjoy conference! I added a link to my photography blog, and one I think is funny, add to it if you'd like. If you can't, because I am the administrator, let me know and I will put it on for you.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Heather you could add my blog to the list if you want. It's really just for play.
http://totally-and-completely-savage.blogspot.com/

RoyZGirlz said...

totally - thanks:)