Friday, June 10, 2011

SHOUT OUT!!!

Hey Savage Family! Have you noticed that our Family Reunion is coming up really fast? Well, I don't know about you, but I really liked those T-shirts from Yellow Stone and Flaming Gorge. So I was thinking we could make some for this year! My mom said to talk to Gayla and Lita, so if you are reading this, comment and tell me what you think. Also, I have only been to the temple to do Baptisms for the Dead twice and it was with the ward. I thought that it would be fun for the cousins that are old enough to go do Baptisms come and do Baptisms with me in the Logan Temple. The only problem would be that I have Stake Girls Camp on June 29th--July 1st. If we did go we would have to go on the 27th, 28th, 2nd, or maybe even after Bear Lake. Anyone comment or email and tell me what to do. If we are going to the Temple, we need to schedule ahead of time so be sure to contact me. My Email is bubonice@hotmail.com



Thanks!




Chantel

No comments: