Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mom for a few Days

Last week I got to babysit for Roy and Heather as they trekked down to St. George. Cherakie liked to remind me that while mom was gone I was mom. I don't know how people have kids and still go to school though. . . I was able to do it the two days I was there and may be able to do it more than that but if it have been a semester I don't think homework would be getting done very well - much less studying. I let the girls have my camera a lot so I have a TON of pictures AND several videos of just randomness! Here is a look at some of our fun. Also it was nice to see Mandy and BreAnna Saturday night and then Julie and her kids came up for the week and it was nice to get to see them - once again my camera was put to use! Thanks Roy and Heather for asking me! :)

Hailey LOVES this outfit!
Julie and Natalie - playing of course!
Grandma with Blake and Kyle.
Grandpa being peaceful.
Oh Raquel!
I have no idea . . .
We ate at McDonalds one night and the straws fit perfectly onto Chantels two front teeth! She had fun with it!

Doing tricks.

3 comments:

RoyZGirlz said...

So cute, they had so much fun with you. Its nice to get the reality of motherhood once in a while, eh? Thanks so much!!!

Gayla said...

Oh I love those hick teeth Chantel! Hahahahah... Heidiann, that's why I was hoping you'd come to ISU instead. Ya think Cody'd be up for some housesitting? Hee Hee.

Heidi said...

Haha anytime Heather! Motherhood, yeah I am pretty sure it will be great - hard probably but great - practice is great I tell you. And Gayla I bet if Cody is asked he would love to! :) I love you guys thanks for being such great examples to me!