Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas


Roy and I went to his bank christmas party last night. They go all out, they have a raffle you get a ticket for being an employee, then you donate can goods to get more tickets. We left with another night at little america in salt lake, a portable dvd player, and a high powered flashlight. They also gave away concert tickets, numerous gift cards, flat screen tv, ipods. I guess the economic down turn hasn't effected at least our bank in cache valley.
Several times throughout dinner we got phone calls, "Can we use the tree skirt? Can we use a christmas tree? Where are the santa hats?"
We came home to play tickets on the kitchen table to the play, Twas the night before Christmas, being performed in the Sitting Room concert hall. Hailey's beard is actually a battenburg lace handkerchief.

2 comments:

Gayla said...

Well you really scored tonight! In our line of work there are no Christmas parties...well there was at that private school in PA....but that seems like eons ago.

I'll bet the sitting room production was priceless. Don't you love that!

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Hey Sis Savage!

I told my mom that you found my blog! She was quite excited and told me to tell you hello and that she thinks of you often! Mavanie is doing great. She turns 16 in May. She is in the band and in choir and still babysits when she has time. She has a real talent with kids.

Anyway, it was great to hear from you! I hope everything is going great for you and your family! Definitely keep in touch!